The yummy goodness of a California Club Sandwich – Fresh Roasted Chicken, Cool Avocado and Salty Bacon. I’ve captured that delicious flavor on a flatbread!
Use this as an appetizer or pair it with a salad to make a light and tasty lunch or dinner!
Let’s get a closer look:
California Club Flatbread
All the goodness of a California Club Sandwich on a flatbread! Pair this with a salad for a light meal or slice to make appetizers!
Recipe type: Lunch, Dinner or Appetizer
- 4 Individual Sized Stonefire Naan Breads
- 1.5 Cups shredded cheese - I used a combo of Colby Jack and Mozzarella.
- 1 Cup Cooked & Chopped Chicken Breast - I used a roast chicken from the grocery store!
- ½ Cup chopped red pepper
- Cooked Bacon, chopped (use as much or as little as you want)
- 2 Tablespoons chopped cilantro
- ½ avocado, chopped
- ¼ cup ranch dressing
- ground chipotle chili pepper - to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lay the naan breads on a clean work surface. Divide between the naan breads the cheese, chicken, bacon, and red peppers.
- Place in oven for 10 minutes, until cheese is melted. I place mine right on the oven rack, but you can also lay them on a cookie sheet and place in oven.
- While the flatbread are cooking, in a small bowl, mix together the ranch dressing and as much (or as little) of chipotle chili pepper.
- Remove from oven.
- Layer the remaining ingredients in this order - the cilantro, avocado and drizzle with chipotle ranch dressing.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!