This simple recipe is perfect finger food for a party – you can make it ahead and serve it later! And who doesn’t like Buffalo Chicken? Best of all, there is no grease involved!
Buffalo Chicken Pinwheels
All the spiciness and flavor of Buffalo Chicken Wings, without the greasiness! An EASY party appetizer!
Recipe type: Appetizer
Serves: 20-25 pieces
- 4 Cups shredded, cooked chicken - I used one whole roasted chicken from the grocery store to make this easy!
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 Cup colby jack cheese
- ¼ Cup crumbled blue cheese
- ¼ Cup sliced green onions
- ½ Cup hot sauce - I used my favorite, Texas Pete, but feel free to use your favorite!
- 5 large flour tortillas
- In a large bowl, combine the softened cream cheese, the colby jack, blue cheese, hot sauce, and green onions using a mixer on low.
- Add in the shredded chicken, mixing by hand until all ingredients are combined.
- Spread approximately ¾ cup of the mixture onto each tortilla, spreading to the edges of the tortilla.
- Wrap the rolls in plastic wrap and place in fridge for 2-4 hours. You CAN slice and eat them now, but they slice better if they have been chilled.