To learn more about HayMax or how to order, Click Here!
Simple Allergy Tips From HayMax: These are just a few ideas on how to reduce pollen exposure in the home.
- Stay indoors on dry, windy days.
- Exercise outdoors after a rain shower – helps clear the air!
- Though the weather may be beautiful, keep your windows and doors closed during peak pollen season. Pollen can settle into your carpet, drapes, furniture, and bedding.
- Remove your shoes at the door when you come in from outside. You want to keep from dragging pollen through the house.
- Filters!! Consider HEPA filters for your home and your vacuum. The High-Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) filters can greatly reduce pollen in the air. Change them regularly.
- Hire a teenager, or someone, to mow your lawn during the peak pollen season.
- Keep your pet off the bed during peak pollen season. And be sure to wash Fido weekly to remove pollen that gets trapped in fur!
Here’s to a less sneezy, itchy, drippy Spring!