This is so simple to make (10-15 minutes, tops!) and it looks impressive! These will go fast at a party!
Roast Beef Boursin Bites
- 1/2 to 1 pound thin sliced roast beef (I used Boar’s Head London Broil), chopped into small pieces
- 1 package Boursin Cheese
- One package French Bread Rounds or toasted slices of french bread. I used French Bread Rounds from The Fresh Market.
- 1/2 cup chopped onion. You can use fresh onion or frozen to make it easier.
- 2-3 Tablespoons Teriyaki sauce. I used reduced sodium.
- 2-3 Tablespoons butter
- Creamy Horseradish sauce – optional
Spread the french bread rounds with boursin cheese. Arrange on a platter and set aside.
Saute chopped onion in butter and teriyaki sauce until tender. Add the chopped roast beef to the pan and saute briefly – approximately 30 seconds. Using utensils, place a portion of the beef/onion mixture on top of each french bread round. Add a small dollop of creamy horseradish sauce, if desired.