This is a perfect cocktail to serve at Thanksgiving or any Fall event! This makes a large batch – you can cut the recipe in half and have a nice amount for 6-8 people.
Apple Pie Sangria
A sweet sangria perfect for Fall events like Thanksgiving! Make the day ahead so all the flavors blend together.
Recipe type: Cocktail - Large Batch
- 2 bottle sweet wine, like resiling or muscato
- 5 cups fresh apple cider
- 2 cups ginger ale
- 2 cups caramel flavored vodka
- 3 honey crisp apple, cored & chopped
- 3 pears, cored & chopped
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- In a large serving container, add the pears and apples. Add the remaining ingredients, except for the cinnamon sticks. Stir well and cover. Refrigerate overnight (or at least 6 hours).
- About 4 hours before serving, add the cinnamon sticks.
- Optional: Remove a cup or two of the apples and pears and place in bowl to add to glasses. (Keep in mind, the fruit is now soaked in alcohol, so don't give to kids or pets!)
- Serve over ice!