The month of October offers a HUGE variety of pumpkin treats for us humans, but don’t forget your dog likes pumpkin, too! These are the easiest dog biscuits to make and they are simple ingredients your dog will love! Plus, you can feel good feeding these to your pup! (My taste-tester, Maisie, LOVED them!)
- 3 cups oats
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place the oatmeal into a food processor or blender and pulse it so it is not coarse (it does not need to be as fine as flour.)
- In a large bowl, add oatmeal, pumpkin, peanut butter, cinnamon, baking powder, and eggs. Using a hand mixer, blend on medium until it is thoroughly mixed.
- On a clean work surface, sprinkle a little flour and roll out the dough to ¼ - ½ inch thick. NOTE: Dough will be sticky, so have a little flour on hand to sprinkle on. Cut with cookie cutters.
- Place on a cookie sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes (ours took 18 minutes).
- Cool on rack until completely cooled.
- Place in airtight container to keep them fresh, or in the freezer.
This recipe is from CreatedBy-Diane.com – Definitely make it a point to visit her site – she has SO MANY recipes (Including ones for humans!) and they all look terrific!!