These will be a big hit at your big game day party! You can assemble this ahead of time, then pop in the oven just before guests arrive! So no missing a big play because you were in the kitchen!
Simple Roast Beef and Swiss Sliders
Makes 24 individual sliders!
- 24 slices of roast beef
- 24 Hawaiian Rolls
- 24 slices of swiss cheese
- 4 Tablespoons of butter, melted
- 4 teaspoons of dijon mustard (I used Grey Poupon Country Dijon – love the grains of mustard!)
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of onion powder
- 4 generous splashes of Worcestershire Sauce
- Thinly sliced, sautéed onions (optional)
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Cut the Hawaiian rolls in half, and place bottom half of rolls into a baking dish. Place a folded slice of roast beef on the bottom half of roll. Place a slice of swiss cheese on top of that (if using the sautéed onions-add them here), then finish with the top half of roll. Repeat with the remaining rolls, roast beef and swiss.
Combine the melted butter and remaining ingredients, and brush the tops of the rolls with the mixture. Cover with tin foil. If assembling ahead of time, you can place sandwiches in fridge until ready to heat.
To Heat: Place in 350 degree oven for 10-15 minutes, removing the tin foil at about 8 minutes along. Keep in oven until the cheese has melted.