Ah, yes! Hot summers, sitting on the porch, indulging in the summer-fresh flavor of a Lemon Mint Martini! A little tart, a little sweet – sort of like lemonade, but with a kick! Feel free to adjust the amounts on this recipe – some people like it more sweet, some less! (I’ve been told I tend to go light on the sweet, so you may want to add more simple syrup to the recipe!)
For The Simple Syrup: Go a little crazy and make the simple syrup with fresh mint (be sure to strain the syrup before storing)! Here is my recipe for simple syrup, with several flavor variations: Click Here
- 6 lemons - juiced (approximately 1 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice)
- 2-4 Tablespoons Simple Syrup (you can go wild and make mint simple syrup!)
- 4 shots vodka - I used Tito's Vodka
- A handful of fresh mint, washed and torn into small pieces
- Martini Shaker
- Martini Glasses
- Combine in the shaker (make sure it is full of ice) the lemon juice, simple syrup and mint.
- Shake vigorously.
- Pour into chilled martini glasses.
- Drink promptly (and responsibly!)