BBQ Chicken Pizza
- 1 Stonefire Authentic Flatbread Pizza Crust, reserve packet of pizza sauce that comes with crust
- 1/3 cup favorite BBQ sauce
- 4 tablespoons favorite BBQ sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese (use as much as desired)
- 3/4 cup smoked gouda cheese, shredded (use as much as desired)
- 1.5 (approx. ) cups rotisserie chicken, cut into small pieces (use as much as desired)
- 1/4 cup red onion, thinly sliced (use as much as desired)
- Cilantro, chopped for garnish
Preheat oven to 450 degrees (if using a pizza stone, place pizza stone in while preheating).
Take 2-4 tablespoons of BBQ sauce and toss with the chicken and set aside.
Place pizza crust on work surface. Mix 1/3 cup BBQ sauce with 2-3 tablespoons of the reserved packet of pizza sauce. Spread mixture all over pizza crust. Add all three cheeses, alternating layers. Add chicken to top of pizza, spreading out to cover. Sprinkle red onion and cilantro over pizza.
Place pizza in oven for 10-15 minutes (until cheese is melted and bubbly). Enjoy!
Simple Tip: For a crowd, make 2-3 of these, keep them in fridge until ready to cook!