The “Get Your Greens” Smoothie is the perfect way to incorporate stealth nutrition into your diet (and your kids’!). Kale and spinach are “hidden” in plain sight, and are masked by the flavors of mango, pineapple, and banana. You can name this smoothie whatever you want to call it to get your kids to eat it!
Suggestion: Using baby spinach and baby kale greens adds a little sweeter flavor to the smoothie.
- 1 cup ice
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 cup pineapple
- 1 whole, fresh mango peeled and cubed (or 1 cup frozen)
- 1 handful of fresh washed spinach
- 1 handful fresh washed kale
- 1 cup apple juice
- splash or two of almond milk
- 1 tablespoon turbinado sugar (optional)
Feel free to add flax seed or other ingredients to add your own take on this smoothie!
Add all ingredients into blender (add ice first). Blend until smoothie is the consistency you want. Enjoy!
If you are looking for the OXO Mango Splitter, Click Here: OXO Good Grips Mango Splitter