Mango is a perfect summertime fruit. Pair it with Avocado and you have a tropical salsa that is a perfect pairing with fish or chicken (or even just chips!). This recipe is even better when left to sit overnight in the fridge!
- 1 ripe Hass Avocado, peeled, pitted and diced
- 1 mango, peeled, seeded and diced
- 1 lime, juiced
- splash of rice wine vinegar
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 small red pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1-2 tablespoons fresh, chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon (more or less) chopped jalapeño pepper (canned is just fine!)
- salt to taste
Combine all ingredients in a bowl; mix thoroughly. Enjoy!