This week is Random Acts Of Kindness Week! Try spreading some good feelings to people you know and love, or even a few strangers! Here are some simple tips to get you started, plus a free printable you can use as cards for your Random Acts of Kindness (RAK’ed)!
- Say something nice to someone to brighten their day.
- Pay for one Shelter Animal Adoption Fee and leave a RAK’ed card behind. You will make someone’s day AND help a shelter pet.
- Buy coffee for a stranger – When you are buying your cup of coffee, give the cashier an extra $5 to pick up the person’s coffee behind you. You may start a trend at the coffee shop.
- Pay for someone’s parking meter and leave a RAK’ed card behind.
- Pay for a person’s heathy snack by leaving behind a baggie of change and a RAK’ed card at a healthy snacks vending machine.
- Leave a generous tip, along with with RAK’ed card, for a waitress.
- Secretly pay for a soldier’s meal.
For more ideas, visit The Random Acts Of Kindness Foundation’s Website!