I LOVE photos of my family (If you doubt it, check out this #ClearTheClutter video I did with professional organizer Chris Stone of NeatlyDesigned.com on how to reduce the number of photos you have!)! So it was a natural progression for me to create a photo wall in my home!
The Diva’s Simple Tips To Create A Photo Wall:
- Create A Photo Wall That Appeals To You!
- Choose A Unifying Theme (For My Wall, I Chose Black Frames)
- Give Yourself Time!
- Display More Than Photos – This Provides Visual Interest!
- Use Different Types Of Photo Formats
- Arrange Photos On Wall First – Keeps You From Making A Million Holes In Your Wall!
- Have Fun!!
Close-Up: Here is a close-up of my favorite frame, which has the photos “floating” between two difference panes of glass – giving depth to the photo collage!