Think this stuff is easy? Sure – a piece of cake!! Check out these bloopers and outtakes from filming SimpleSolutionsDiva.com! Enjoy!
To learn more about HayMax or how to order, Click Here!
Simple Allergy Tips From HayMax: These are just a few ideas on how to reduce pollen exposure in the home.
- Stay indoors on dry, windy days.
- Exercise outdoors after a rain shower – helps clear the air!
- Though the weather may be beautiful, keep your windows and doors closed during peak pollen season. Pollen can settle into your carpet, drapes, furniture, and bedding.
- Remove your shoes at the door when you come in from outside. You want to keep from dragging pollen through the house.
- Filters!! Consider HEPA filters for your home and your vacuum. The High-Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) filters can greatly reduce pollen in the air. Change them regularly.
- Hire a teenager, or someone, to mow your lawn during the peak pollen season.
- Keep your pet off the bed during peak pollen season. And be sure to wash Fido weekly to remove pollen that gets trapped in fur!
Here’s to a less sneezy, itchy, drippy Spring!
The Pinterest Pin I’m testing here, Make Your Own Bleach Pen, originated from the website MeAndMyDIY.com. You can Click Here to find the written instructions!
With bathing suit season right around the corner, I’m sure there are a lot of people eating salads to get ready for the warmer weather, so I thought this might be a great time to repost my very first Simple SolutionsDiva.com video, how to Make Your Own Bagged Salad. Bagged salads at the store are so easy, but they do have to use preservatives to keep the salad fresh until you buy it. This is a great way to avoid the preservatives and still have the convenience of bagged salad ready to eat in the fridge!
To Find The Zyliss Lettuce Knife, Click Here!
Previous 1 … 16 17 18 19 20 21 Next